2013 Weekly Challenge #6: What's YOUR excuse? | Health
This week is about excuses.
We all have them...the voices in our heads that come up with amazing reasons not to work out, to procrastinate on a project, or to avoid someone we promised to spend time with. These voices are excuses, and we really all do have them and heed them more than we should.
How are your excuses preventing you from living your best life? How do your excuses steal you Mojo?
Top Land Park / Pocket Stories
Upcoming Events near Land Park / Pocket
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough