Sac Crawfish | Food and Drink
Of course I'm going to stop and eat when I see a crawdad restaurant. I ordered a pound of 'em with one corn and one sausage and extra hot. I was eating alone and this is a thing to do with a group of friends so I looked a little strange... but who cares? It's kinda like eating sunflower seeds, it's a whole lot of work for a little gratification. It was good but next time I think I'll get the shrimp. It was a little pricey with my wallet wieghing just under $15 lighter after this meal. This place is in the shopping center on the northeast corner of 65th st Expy and Stockton Blvd.
Upcoming Events near Land Park / Pocket
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sign up now with a Spring Break Special on tuition
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival