Orzo with Black Olives and Feta | Food and Drink
If you’re searching for a side dish that is a breeze to make for your holiday gathering, look no further than Orzo with Black Olives and Feta.
This delicious dish featuring California Ripe Olives is incredibly versatile and open to many interpretations. And because California Ripe Olives come in a variety of can sizes—from whole to chopped to sliced—feel free to choose the right fit for you!
Prep Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 10 min
1 pound orzo
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/2 cup lemon-infused olive oil
1 cup whole California Ripe Olives
1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the orzo; cook until al dente, according to the package instructions, and drain. Transfer pasta to a medium bowl.
Whisk together the vinegar and oil and pour over pasta, mixing until well combined. Toss in the olives and feta. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
For more recipes, visit CalOlive.org.
Top Land Park / Pocket Stories
Upcoming Events near Land Park / Pocket
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Old City Cemetery Tour - Fraternal Orders, Secret Societies & Symbolism
- Nehemiah CEO Scott Syphax To Deliver Commencement Address at Drexel University in Sacramento
- Lively, Fun & Free, “Time Travel Weekends” Street Theater Resumes in Old Sacramento on June 29
- Sichuan Spice House - Orangevale
- Tasty Books: Chef Joanne Chang