Orzo with Black Olives and Feta | Food and Drink
If you’re searching for a side dish that is a breeze to make for your holiday gathering, look no further than Orzo with Black Olives and Feta.
This delicious dish featuring California Ripe Olives is incredibly versatile and open to many interpretations. And because California Ripe Olives come in a variety of can sizes—from whole to chopped to sliced—feel free to choose the right fit for you!
Prep Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 10 min
1 pound orzo
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/2 cup lemon-infused olive oil
1 cup whole California Ripe Olives
1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the orzo; cook until al dente, according to the package instructions, and drain. Transfer pasta to a medium bowl.
Whisk together the vinegar and oil and pour over pasta, mixing until well combined. Toss in the olives and feta. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
For more recipes, visit CalOlive.org.
Upcoming Events near Land Park / Pocket
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- First in US to be Accredited in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sutter's Fort Presents Two Holiday & History-Related Events this Saturday, 12/14!
- 10 Gifts Under $10 for Kiddos
- Old Sac Underground Tours Offered for Two Weekends in December!
- Governor's Mansion Presents "Christmas Memories" 12/7 & 14!